Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On the move .....

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently - the last week has been filled with exciting changes; we are on the move back to the magical mountains of Jackson Hole, WY. Hence, I'm surrounded by packing boxes and a level of chaos duplicated by sick dependents ... so I am taking a hiatus from my blog for a couple of weeks while I re-settle us at higher altitudes!

When I am once again able to focus on the talking points of the nutrition world, I will resume my blog. Watch this space....

2 comments:

  1. I will miss your blogs, but I will miss you, Mark, Zach and Kili much more!! Wishing you all the best on the new adventure! It will bring many new and wonderful opportunities. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are settling in well!

    ReplyDelete